Alice Coltrane - Ptah, The El Daoud Herunterladen
|1||Ptah, The El Daoud||13:58|
|3||Turiya And Ramakrishna||8:19|
|AS-9196||Alice Coltrane Featuring Pharoah Sanders And Joe Henderson||Alice Coltrane Featuring Pharoah Sanders And Joe Henderson - Ptah, The El Daoud (LP, Album, Gat)||Impulse!, ABC Records||AS-9196||US||1970|
|AS-9196||Alice Coltrane Featuring Pharoah Sanders And Joe Henderson||Alice Coltrane Featuring Pharoah Sanders And Joe Henderson - Ptah, The El Daoud (LP, Album)||Impulse!, ABC Records||AS-9196||South Africa||1971|
|none||Alice Coltrane||Ptah, The El Daoud (4xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||UMG Recordings, Inc.||none||US||2017|
|IMPD-201||Alice Coltrane||Ptah, The El Daoud (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Impulse!||IMPD-201||US||Unknown|
|IMP 12012, 051 201-2||Alice Coltrane||Ptah, The El Daoud (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Impulse!, Impulse!||IMP 12012, 051 201-2||Europe||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Hollis King
- Bass – Ron Carter
- Composed By – Alice Coltrane
- Drums – Ben Riley
- Engineer [Recording] – W.L. Barneke
- Graphic Design – Jason Claiborne
- Harp, Piano – Alice Coltrane
- Photography By [Original], Bells [Occasional] – Chuck Stewart
- Producer – Ed Michel
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Erick Labson
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Flute [Left Channel] – Joe Henderson
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Flute, Bells [Right Channel] – Pharoah Sanders
Recorded at the Coltrane home studio, Dix Hills, New York on January 26, 1970. Digitally remastered at MCA Music Media Studios using 20-Bit Super Mapping.
© & ℗ 1996 GRP Records, Inc. Made in the EC.
12-page booklet inside.
There is a similar version with rights society BIEM/GEMA and distribution code BM720.
- Barcode (EAN): 0 11105-1201-2 8
- Label Code: LC 00236
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): ['Universal' logo x4] 00111 0510201-2 01 51396228
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, 4): ['Universal' logo x4] 00111 051 201-2 01 51396228
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on mould): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0125
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2, 4): IFPI 0149
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0115
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Other (Distribution Code, F): UN713
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Impulse!
- Copyright (c) – Impulse!
- Remastered At – MCA Music Media Studios
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 51396228
1 Ptah, the El Daoud 00:00 2 Turiya and Ramakrishna 13:59 3 Blue Nile 22:20 4 Mantra 29:19. 50 видео Воспроизвести все. Ptah, the El Daoud recorded and released in 1970 is the third solo album by Alice Coltrane. This was Coltrane's first album with horns aside from one track on A Monastic Trio 1968, on which Pharoah Sanders played bass clarinet. Sanders is recorded on the right channel and Joe Henderson on the left channel throughout. All the compositions were written by Alice Coltrane. The title track is named for an Egyptian god, Ptah, the El Daoud meaning the beloved. Turiya, according to the liner notes. Ptah, The El Daoud is a truly great album, and listeners who surrender themselves to it emerge on the other side of its 46 minutes transformed. From the purifying catharsis of the first moments of the title track to the last moments of Mantra, with its disjointed piano dance and passionate ribbons of tenor cast out into the universe, the album resonates with beauty, clarity, and emotion. Songs in album Alice Coltrane - Ptah, The El Daoud 1970. Alice Coltrane - Ptah, The El Daoud. Alice Coltrane - Turiya And Ramakrishna. Alice Coltrane - Blue Nile. Alice Coltrane - Mantra. Album 1970 4 Songs. Ptah the El Daoud Alice Coltrane. Alice Coltrane Featuring Pharoah Sanders And Joe Henderson Ptah, The El Daoud. Genre: Jazz. Style: Soul-Jazz, Space-Age. Année: 1970. Vendre cette version. UCCI-9106. Alice Coltrane. Ptah, The El Daoud CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap. Impulse UCCI-9106. AS-9196. Alice Coltrane - Blue Nile Ptah, The El Daoud-1970, Ptah, The El Daoud Ptah, The El Daoud-1970, Lovely Sky Boat, Ptah, The El Daoud, Ptah, The El Daoud, Mantra Ptah, The El Daoud-1970, Ptah, The El Daoud COLTRANE QUINTET PTAH THE EL DAOUD AS9196 SPACE JAZZ SOUL 1970 ABC IMPULSE Condition: Used. Time left: 2h 34m 18s Ships to: Worldwide. Alice Coltrane Ptah The El Daoud w Pharoah Sanders RARE jazz LP VINYL ALBUM Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 15h 17m 38s Ships to: Worldwide. ALICE COLTRANE Ptah, The El Daoud LP IMPULSE AS 9196 US 1970 Pharoah Sanders Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 22h 14m 18s Ships to: Worldwide. Ptah The El Daoud. Play album. Get album. Coltrane was born Alice McLeod on the 27th August 1937 in Detroit, Michigan. She studied classical music, and attended Cass Technical High School in Detroit, where she continued her musical training. In 1959 she travelled to Paris and studied briefly with pianist Bud Powell. She began playing jazz as a professional in Detroit, both with her own trio and as a duo with vibist Terry Pollard. From 1962 to 1963 she played with Terry Gibbs's quartet, when she met John Coltrane, with whose group she read more. Ptah, the El Daoud is a avant-garde jazz music album recording by ALICE COLTRANE released in 1970 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. siLLy puPPy