Dick Hyman - Keyboard Kaleidoscope Herunterladen
|1||Deep In My Heart Dear|
Written-By – D. Donnelly, S. Romberg
|2||Nice 'N' Easy|
Written-By – J. Hansen, L. Hansen
|3||That's A Plenty|
Written-By – L. Pollack, R. Gilbert
|4||It Kinda Makes Yuh Wonder|
Written-By – E. Lawrence, M. Charlap
Written-By – D. Hyman
|6||Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)|
Written-By – A. Newley, L. Bricusse
Written-By – A. Newley, J. Barry, L. Bricusse
|8||Fiddler On The Roof|
Written-By – J. Bock, S. Harnick
|9||How Dry I Am|
Arranged By – D. HymanWritten-By – Traditional Melody
|10||Love Me Do|
Written-By – J. Lennon-P. McCartney
|11||Some Day My Prince Will Come|
Written-By – F. Churchill, L. Morey
|12||Under Paris Skies|
Written-By – H. Giraud, J. Drejac, K. Gannon
- Art Direction – Charles E. Murphy
- Bass – Bob Haggart
- Bass [Fender], Bass Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli, Everett Barksdale
- Design, Artwork [Cover Art] – C.M.
- Drums – Osie Johnson
- Electric Guitar – Tony Mottola
- Engineer [Recording Chief] – Fred Christe
- Mastered By – George Piros
- Organ, Arranged By – Dick Hyman
- Percussion – Bob Rosengarden
- Producer – Enoch Light
- Producer [Associate] – Robert Byrne, Julie Klages
- Rhythm Guitar – Al Casamenti
- Vocals – The Ray Charles Singers
Performed on the Lowrey Organ.
Track A6 from the show "Kelly"
Track B3 from the motion picture "Goldfinger"
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): RS 875-SD-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): RS 875-SD-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): RS-875SDA-1SS M11
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): RS-875SDB-1SS M11 P17
- Rights Society (A1, A4 to B2, B5, B6): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, A3, B3, B4): BMI
- Manufactured By – Grand Award Record Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Grand Award Record Co., Inc.
- Published By – Eastlake Music
- Published By – Sunbeam Music Corp.
- Published By – Musical Comedy Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Record Songs Inc.
- Published By – Harms, Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Darl Music
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – George Simon, Inc.
Listen full album. View all Dick Hyman albums. Keyboard Kaleidoscope. Dick Hyman. 12 tracks. Released in 1964. Other Dick Hyman albums: Live At The Electric Ballroom. Dick Hyman 13 tracks Released in Rock. Listen free to Dick Hyman Keyboard Kaleidoscope Discotheque Doll, Fiddler On The Roof and more. 12 tracks 31:40. Dick Hyman born March 8, 1927, New York City is an American jazz pianistkeyboardist and composer best known for his versatility with jazz piano styles. Over a 50 year career he has functioned as pianist, organist, arranger, music director, and, increasingly, as composer. His versatility in all of these areas has resulted in well over 100 albums recorded under his own name and many more in support of other artists. He currently resides in Venice, Florida. Jazz Kaleidoscope - Red Norvo Quintet, Dick Hyman, Blazing Redheads, Mike Garson, Clark Terry, Jim Brock. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Released 1964. Keyboard Kaleidoscope Tracklist. Discotheque Doll Lyrics. Producers Enoch Light. Writers Anthony Newley, Dick Hyman, Dorothy Donnelly & 20 more. Arrangement Dick Hyman. Keyboards And Organs Dick Hyman. Label Command Records. More Dick Hyman albums. The Age of Electronicus. Moog: The Electric Eclectics of Dick Hyman. Show all albums by Dick Hyman. The Kaleidoscopic Keyboard is a exotica music album recording by DICK HYMAN released in 1973 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. Keyboard Kaleidoscope is a music album by Dick Hyman released in 1964. Keyboard Kaleidoscope is ranked 73,689th in the overall chart, 3,983rd in the 1960s, and 343rd in the year 1964. Keyboard Kaleidoscope by Dick Hyman Year: 1964 Overall rank: 73,689th. Average Rating: 71100 from 1 vote. Hyman experimented with various keyboard instruments, including Baldwin and Lowrey organs. In the late 1960's he recorded a series of avantgarde albums using a minimoog synthesizer. He recorded some of the most appreciated albums from the space age pop. Cover information about the songs on the release Keyboard Kaleidoscope by Dick Hyman: who covered the songs, who sang the originals