Gregg Diamond - Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser Herunterladen
|3||This Side Of Midnight|
Lead Vocals – Diva Gray
|4||Bring Back Your Love||3:39|
|5||Too Hot To Reggae||3:12|
Soloist, Lead Guitar – Steve Love
Lead Vocals – Gordon Grody
Lead Vocals – Gordon GrodySoloist, Alto Saxophone – Eddie Daniels
|MARLIN 2217||Gregg Diamond||Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser (LP, Album)||Marlin||MARLIN 2217||US||1978|
|2217||Gregg Diamond||Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser (Cass)||Marlin||2217||US||1978|
|PTK 92045||Gregg Diamond||Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||PTK 92045||Canada||1978|
|144316||Gregg Diamond||Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser (LP, Album)||Epic||144316||Brazil||1979|
|TKR 82549, 2217||Gregg Diamond||Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser (LP, Album)||T.K. Records, Marlin||TKR 82549, 2217||Europe||1978|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Steve Love
- Artwork – Ernie Thormahlen
- Bass Guitar, Bass [Piccolo] – Jim Gregory
- Conductor [Strings And Horns], Orchestrated By [Strings And Horns] – Brad Baker
- Coordinator [Album] – Brad Baker, Gregg Diamond
- Design [Sleeve] – Thormahlen, Rock
- Drums – Christopher Parker, Richard Crooks, Yogi Horton
- Engineer [Overdub And Assistant] – Phil Schrago
- Engineer, Mixed By – Godfrey Diamond
- Guitar – Jeff Mironov, Jerry Friedman, Joe Caro, Lance Quinn
- Mastered By – J.G.
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelen
- Percussion [Additional] – Godfrey Diamond, Gregg Diamond, Steve Love
- Photography By – Mick Rock
- Producer – Godfrey Diamond, Gregg Diamond
- Saxophone – Dave Tofani, Eddie Daniels
- Strings – Paul Gershman
- Synthesizer [String] – Robbie Schindler
- Trombone – Barry Rogers
- Trumpet – Charley Miller, Danny Cahn
- Vocals – Diva Gray, Gordon Grody, Jocelyn Brown, Zach Sanders
- Vocals [Heavy Breathing] – The Disco Dykes
- Written-By, Arranged By, Keyboards, Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Gregg Diamond
Produced for Diamond Touch Productions Ltd.
Published by Careers Music and Diamond Touch Publishing
Recorded and Mixed at Media Sound N.Y.C.
Distributed by T.K. Productions, Inc.
℗ © 1978 T.K. Productions, Inc.
Special Thanks: Henry Stone, Ray Caviano, Phyllis Hill, Paul Schindler, Joel Rosenman
- Distributed By – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Diamond Touch Productions, Ltd.
- Published By – Arista Careers Music
- Published By – Diamond Touch Publishing
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Disco Funk, Soul. Gregg Diamond. Songs in album Gregg Diamond - Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser 1978. Gregg Diamond - Fancy Dancer. Gregg Diamond - Island Boogie. Gregg Diamond - Starcruisin'. Gregg Diamond - Too Hot To Reggae. Gregg Diamond - Holding Back. Gregg Diamond - This Side Of Midnight. Gregg Diamond - Bring Back Your Love. Gregg Diamond - Arista Vista. Gregory Oliver Diamond May 4, 1949 March 14, 1999 was an American pianist, drummer, songwriter, and producer who was active in the jazz and disco music scenes of the 1970s. Diamond was a member of the backing band for Jobriath, The Creatures. He played drums and percussion. Diamond wrote the song Hot Butterfly, which was released in 1978 under one of his group's names, Bionic Boogie, with Luther Vandross providing lead vocals. The song was later covered by David Lasley, The Sweet Inspirations. Gregory Oliver Diamond born May 4, 1949, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA died March 14, 1999 was an American pianist, drummer, songwriter, and producer 2013 8 Songs. Star Cruiser. Pop free to Gregg Diamond Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser Fancy Dancer, Island Boogie and more. 8 tracks 33:35. Gregg Diamond May 4, 1949 - March 14, 1999 was a pianist, drummer, songwriter, and producer who was active in the jazz and disco music scenes of the 1970s. The song was later covered by David Lasley and Chaka Khan. Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser LP, Album. PTK 92045. 이 버전 판매. S TKR 82549. Gregg Diamond Bring Back Your Love Hi-Res Audio Vinyl 1978 3:45. Gregg Diamond's Starcruiser - Island Boogie Marlin Records 1978 3:34. Island Boogie 3:29. This Side of Midnight 5:14. Too Hot to Reggae 3:07. 목록 목록에 추가. jasque barbes 기준 FatBlueShoes. You are here: Home Gregg Diamond Albums Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser. Album: Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1978 marlin t. productions MAR-2217 lp vinyl funksoulfunk, soul. Star Cruiser, 2013. Fancy Dancer, 06:02. Island Boogie, 03:28. Gregg Diamond: American pianist, drummer, songwriter, and producer who was active in the jazz and disco music scenes of the 1970s. This Side of Midnight, Star Cruiser, Time Flies и другие песни. Gregg Diamond's Star Cruiser 1978. Album by Gregg Diamond. was sampled in. Love Blind by Right to Life 2012