Klaus Nomi - Klaus Nomi Herunterladen
|1||Samson And Delilah (Aria)|
Written-By – Saint-Saens
Written-By – M. Parrish
|3||You Don't Own Me|
Written-By – D. White, Jay Madara
Written-By – Lou Christie, Herbert
|5||Wasting My Time|
Written-By – K. Nomi, S. Woody
Written-By – Ballard
|7||Keys Of Life|
Written-By – K. Nomi
Written-By – K. Hoffman
Written-By – K. Hoffman
|10||The Cold Song|
Written-By – H. Purcell
|PL 37556||Klaus Nomi||Klaus Nomi (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA||PL 37556||Germany||1981|
|PL 37556||Klaus Nomi||Klaus Nomi (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL 37556||France||1981|
|RCALP 6026, PL 37556||Klaus Nomi||Klaus Nomi (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||RCALP 6026, PL 37556||UK & Europe||1982|
|RGM-0906||Klaus Nomi||Klaus Nomi (LP, Album, Cle)||RCA Records, Real Gone Music, Sony Music Entertainment||RGM-0906||US||2019|
|PK 70027||Klaus Nomi||Klaus Nomi (Cass, Album, Dol)||RCA||PK 70027||Europe||1983|
- Backing Vocals – Jon Cobert, Julie Burger, Klaus Nomi, Scott Woody
- Bass – Rick Pascual
- Drums – Daniel Elfassy
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Robert Saccomanno
- Engineer [Recording At Merlyn's] – Jack LeTourneau
- Engineer [Recording At Shade Tree] – Andy Waterman
- Engineer [Recording] – Man Parrish, Michael Frondelli
- Executive-Producer – Lawrence M. Rosenthal, Myron Dickstein
- Graphics – Vitamine Studio
- Guitar – Scott Woody
- Keyboards – Jon Cobert
- Management [European Representative] – C.J. Ellis
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Musician [Additional] – Brian McEwan , Man Parrish, Monti Ellison
- Photography By [Cover] – Michael Halsband
- Producer – Ron Johnsen
℗ 1982 RCA S.A. © 1981 RCA Records
Printed in Germany
Release similar to Klaus Nomi - Klaus Nomi with slight differences in matrix (no Made in Germany) and Societies Rights which are in the same box as opposed to each being in an individual one as in Klaus Nomi - Klaus Nomi.
- Barcode: 0035627002717
- Barcode (Text): 0 035627 002717
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped): E-0079 A-2/83 S III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped): E-0079 B-2/83 S III
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Price Code (D): SE
- Price Code (F): RC 250
- Other: U.K.:
- Produced For – Spindizzy Music, Inc.
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA S.A.
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA S.A.
- Distributed By – RCA Ltd.
- Distributed By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Distributed By – RCA S.P.A.
- Distributed By – RCA B.V.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Debmar Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Published By – Spindizzy Music
- Published By – RCA
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Merlyn's, Madison
- Recorded At – Shade Tree Resort Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Klaus Nomi is the debut album by German countertenor Klaus Nomi. Side one. Keys of Life Klaus Nomi 2:26. Lightning Strikes Lou Christie, Twyla Herbert 2:59. The Twist Hank Ballard 3:10. Nomi Song Kristian Hoffman 2:47. You Don't Own Me John Medora, David White 3:39. Side two. The Cold Song Henry Purcell, John Dryden 4:03. Wasting My Time Klaus Nomi, Scott Woody 4:16. Total Eclipse Kristian Hoffman 3:29. Nomi Chant Man Parrish 1:53. Debut album from the enigmatic Klaus Nomi. Original release 1981. This rip is from a recent CD repress RCA-BMG-Spindizzy, ND74420. Songs in album Klaus Nomi - Klaus Nomi 1981. Klaus Nomi - Keys of life. Klaus Nomi - Lighting Strikes. Klaus Nomi - The Twist. Klaus Nomi - Nomi Song. Klaus Nomi - You Don't Own Me Lesley Gore cover. Klaus Nomi - The Cold Song. Klaus Nomi - Wasting My Time. Klaus Nomi - Total Eclipse. Klaus Nomi - Nomi Chant. Klaus Nomi - Samson And Delilah Aria. Listen free to Klaus Nomi Klaus Nomi Keys of Life, Lightning Strikes and more. 10 tracks 32:27. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Klaus Nomi. Play album. Get album. Released 1981. Klaus Nomi Nomi, his 1981 debut album, affords us an entirely different opportunity: celebrating Nomis music rather than his myth. When an albums repertoire goes from Man Parrish to Chubby Checker to Camille Saint-Saëns, its hard to look anywhere but the music. As beautiful as Nomi was, its worth peeling your eyes away from the ghost-white makeup, mountain-range hairstyle, and Tristan Tzara tux to see the truly gifted musician beneath. A trio of pop covers displays Nomis interpretive range even within narrow bounds. Take his handling of Lou Christies cloying AM radio hit Lightnin Strikes a. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от Klaus Nomi на маркетплейсе Nomi album. Track listing. Klaus Sperber January 24, 1944 - August 6, 1983, better known as Klaus Nomi, was a German