Ministry - The Land Of Rape And Honey Herunterladen
|1||The Land Of Rape And Honey||5:10|
Producer – Eddie Echo
|11||You Know What You Are||4:43|
- Cover – Dog , Ill Shanley
- Engineer – A. Jourgensen, Julian Herzfeld, Keith Auerbach, P. Barker, Steve Spapperi
- Performer [Additional Musicians] – Chris Connelly, William Rieflin
- Performer [Ministry] – Alain Jourgensen, Paul Barker
- Producer – Hypo Luxa And Hermes Pan (tracks: 1 to 10)
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe is printed on the rear cover
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited is printed on the disc
The distribution code on the rear cover says "FRANCE WE 835"
There is some colour variance between different versions of this release
- Barcode: 075992579926
- Matrix / Runout: 759925799-2 WME
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 835
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wea International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Wea International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Spurburn
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Southern Studios
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
The Land of Rape and Honey is the third studio album by American industrial metal band Ministry, released on October 11, 1988 by Sire Records. The album marked a departure from the band's previous two synthpop and EBM records, expanding on several elements introduced in their preceding album Twitch. The less-commercial, industrial-laced collection of tracks incorporates elements of heavy metal such as fast electric guitar riffs, although only the album's first three songs use guitars extensively. The Land of Rape & Honey - Ministry. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Deity by Ministry, with backing vocals of Chris Connelly Revolting Cocks, Ministry. From their 1988 album The Land of Rape and Honey which was the Ministry The land of rape and honey. Ministry - The land of rape and honey 1988. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Ministry was the industrial band that, more than any other, appealed to metal fans, and it was The Land of Rape and Honey that began to lay claim to that status. Songs in album Ministry - The Land Of Rape And Honey 1988. Ministry - Stigmata. Ministry - The Missing. Ministry - Deity. The Land of Rape and Honey. Ministry-1988TheLandOfRapeAndHoney. The album title comes from the slogan on a mug from Tisdale, Saskatchewan, whose motto is The Land of Rape and Honey, the local economy being based on the agricultural products rapeseed and honey. The cover artwork is an altered, close-up picture of a burned, WWII POW corpse. Recording information: Studios: Chicago Trax Studios Southern Studios, London. Album 1988 11 Songs. 11 tracks 46:40. The Land of Rape and Honey is the third studio album by industrial metal band Ministry, released in 1988 on Sire Records. This album is the band's first attempt at mixing industrial with rock and metal. The album title comes from the slogan of Tisdale, Saskatchewan, whose motto is The Land of Rape and Honey, the local economy being based on the agricultural products rapeseed and honey