Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral Herunterladen
|1||I Do Not Want This|
Drums [Uncredited] – Stephen PerkinsEffects [Drum Treatments, Uncredited] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|2||The Downward Spiral|
Drums [Uncredited] – Andy Kubiszewski
|3||Big Man With A Gun|
Engineer [Uncredited], Mixed By [Uncredited] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanGuitar [Additional, Uncredited] – Danny LohnerProgrammed By [Steakhouse, Uncredited] – Tommy Lee
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming, Uncredited] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar, Uncredited] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600, Uncredited] – Flood
Drums [Uncredited] – Chris VrennaMixed By [Uncredited] – Trent Reznor
|10||Mr Self Destruct|
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars, Uncredited] – Adrian Belew
|11||A Warm Place||3:23|
|12||Eraser (Vinyl Version)||5:51|
|13||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
|14||Reptile (Vinyl Version)||5:53|
|92346-2, 7 92346-2||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (CD, Album, Sli)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records, TVT Records, Atlantic, Nothing Records, Interscope Records, TVT Records, Atlantic||92346-2, 7 92346-2||US||1994|
|A4 92346||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (Cass, Album, Sli)||Interscope Records||A4 92346||Canada||1994|
|UICY-91668, UICY 91668, UICY-6160||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (CD, Album, Sli)||Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records||UICY-91668, UICY 91668, UICY-6160||Japan||2010|
|ILPSD 8012, 522 126- 1||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (2xLP, Unofficial, Ora)||Island Records , TVT Records , Interscope Records||ILPSD 8012, 522 126- 1||UK||2009|
|UICY-6160, UICY 6160||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (CD, Album, Sli)||Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Universal, Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Universal||UICY-6160, UICY 6160||Japan||2006|
- Booking – Artists & Audience, Gerry Gerrard
- Design [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Edited By [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto
- Engineer [Live Audio], Coordinator [Live Audio], Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Legal – Michael S. Toorock
- Lighting, Set Designer [Set Design] – Jan Pieter Nipius, Roy Bennett
- Management – Conservative, John A. Malm Jr.
- Management [Merchandise] – Jerry Long
- Management [Nothing Records] – Tony Ciulla
- Management [Publicity] – Formula, Sioux Zimmerman
- Management [Road Management] – Mark O'Shea
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Tom Baker
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Painting [All Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer [Production] – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12), Trent Reznor
- Production Manager [Live Production Management] – Kevin Lyman, Ray Woodbury
- Sampler [Additional], Electronics [Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By, Arranged By [Arramgement], Performer [Performance] – Trent Reznor
- Engineer [Additional, Uncredited] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Uncredited], Mixed By [Uncredited] – Alan Moulder (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to D2)
- Other [Continuity, Uncredited] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Producer [Uncredited] – Flood, Trent Reznor
- Sampler [Additional, Uncredited], Technician [Sound Design, Uncredited] – Chris Vrenna (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3, C3, C4)
- Written-By [Uncredited], Arranged By [Uncredited], Performer [Uncredited] – Trent Reznor
US 2nd pressingHalo Eight
Comes in a slipcase that contains a 28 page booklet and a slimline jewel case with a slimline insert. Some copies have a 'Parental Advisory' sticker on the slipcase.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records
Stephen Perkins appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Nine Inch Nailslive: 1994-1996 Robin Finck, Danny Lohner, Chris Vrenna, James Wooley
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
We miss you Jeff Ward
© 1994 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc. ASCAP All rights reserved. Used by permission
D102767 Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing Inc. under license Made in U.S.A. ℗1994 TVT/Interscope Records. All reights reserved. intd-92346.
© 1994 TVT/Interscope Records. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A. intd-92346
TVT/Interscope Records. 10900 Wilshire Blvd., Suite1230, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Manufactured and Distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp. ℗&© 1994
TVT/Interscope Records. All rights reserved. Warning: unauthorized reproduction of the recording is prohibited by federal law and subject to criminal prosecution. intd-92346
The sample that starts off "Mr. Self Destruct" is from George Lucas' movie "THX 1138".Comes in a plastic sleeve with a "Back To Black" sticker on it and a download voucher.
℗ 1994 Interscope Records.
© 2010 Interscope Records.
Made in the EU.
C4 comprises the usual album version of Eraser and the first 0:58 of Reptile. D1 lacks that first part.
- Barcode: 6 0694-92346-4 5
- Other: halo eight
- Barcode: 6 0694-92346-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: [EDC logo] INT D92 346 [email protected] BD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0307
- Other (Mould Text): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode: 6 00753 26581 9
- Label Code: LC06406
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Other (Individual Catalog No. LP1): 0600753276280
- Other (Individual Catalog No. LP2): 0600753276273
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 86489E1/A www.gzvinyl.com 5326581 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 86489E2/A 5326581 - B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 86489E3/A www.gzvinyl.com 5326581 - C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 86489E4/A 5326581 - D
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 86489E
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Pressed By – EDC, USA
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Copyright (c) – Leaving Hope Music
- Copyright (c) – TVT Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Pig
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
It is a concept album detailing the destruction of a man from the beginning of his downward spiral to his death by suicide. This item:The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails Audio CD . Trent Reznor - vocals, all instruments, drums on Piggy, arranger, producer. Album: The Downward Spiral 1994. Usen adblock para eliminar las publicidades Artista: Nine Inch Nails Fecha de publicación: 8 de marzo de 1994 Discográ Inch Nails second full-length studio album, The Downward Spiral aka Halo 8 was created as a partially self-biographical tale about a man who was on a downward spiral through depression to suicide. Released on March 8, 1994, by Nothing Records and Interscope Records in the United States and by Island Records in Europe. Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral The Bottom. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Nine Inch Nails. While I was working on Downward Spiral , I was living in the house where Sharon Tate was killed. The Downward Spiral also known as Halo 8 is the third major release by American Industrial rock act Nine Inch Nails, released in 1994 on Reznor's own Nothing Records a vanity label of Interscope Records. This concept album was produced by Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor and Mark Flood Ellis. It reached number 2 in the Billboard Top 200 and produced four singles: March of the Pigs, Closer, Piggy radio only, and Hurt radio only. Nine Inch Nails - Hurt Quiet. Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails Audio CD . Listen online and stay in a good mood. So can the painstaking attention devoted to pacing and contrast - The Downward Spiral is full of striking sonic juxtapositions and sudden about-faces in tone, which make for a fascinating listen. Nine Inch Nails. The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails. Aside from having a revamped cover art, the set also includes disc sleeves that have the lyrics on them, and a new booklet that tells us a lot about this albums production process. The Downward Spiral 1994 - download the album and listen online. Use Adblock to remove the ads. In Stock. The Downward Spiral features elements of industrial rock, techno and heavy metal music, in contrast to the band's synthpop-influenced debut album Pretty Hate. More important than craft in turning Reznor into a full-fledged rock star, however, was his brooding persona. Sorry, Reznor remembered saying in a 2016 interview with Beats 1 host Zane Lowe. Even in a shifted mid-90s paradigm where bands like Nirvana could become famous, Spiral felt extreme-a blast of negativity so thorough that its hard to imagine it making headway with any size of audience, let alone the four million or so who ended up buying it. Songs in album Nine Inch Nails - Further Down The Spiral US 1995. Alternative 1994. I had to do it. This is the second studio album from Nine Inch Nails and their most commercially successful. Listen free to Nine Inch Nails The Downward Spiral Mr. As with Halo 5, the album was recorded at 10050 Cielo Drive, the site Sharon Tates murder by the Manson family in 1969. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Ships from and sold by . Only 6 left in stock more on the way. This is a great album, and this vinyl is a must have for any hardcore NIN fans. 14 tracks 64:18. Most important - you can download the album The Downward Spiral to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Nine Inch Nails - The Art Of Self Destruction, Part One. Mixing digital and analog, sample collages with live performances, densely processed signals with naturalistic ones, Spiral was a drastic renovation to the texture and feel of conventional rock. To record the album, Reznor rented the house located at 10050 Cielo . Self Destruct, Piggy and more. Nine Inch Nails - At The Heart Of It All C. So whats stopping you. Usen adblock para eliminar las publicidades Artista: Nine Inch Nails Fecha de publicación: 8 de marzo de 1994 Discográfica. Nine Inch Nails - Eraser Denial Realization. Then one. The albums sound was just as polarized. Album 1994 14 Songs. The Downward Spiral is the second studio album by American industrial rock group Nine Inch Nails. The album was a major commercial success that secured Nine Inch Nails as a force in the 1990s music scene, in particular following the release of the single Closer and its controversial video. The house was converted into a record studio that Reznor called Le Pig, referencing when Susan Atkins wrote Pig in Tates blood on the front door of the house. Nine Inch Nails - Piggy Nothing Can Stop Me Now. Listen album. Album sales: 4,000,000 First release date: March 1994. Nine Inch Nails second full-length studio album, The Downward Spiral aka Halo 8 was created as a partially self-biographical tale about a man who was on a downward spiral through depression to suicide. Only 14 left in stock more on the way. All tracks written by Trent Reznor. The Downward Spiral features elements of industrial rock, techno and heavy metal music, in contrast to the band's synthpop-influenced debut album Pretty Hate. Even now, it feels damaged, noisy, wrong-the product of both a gleaming future and an already ruined past. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Nine Inch Nails - Self Destruction, Part Two. The Downward Spiral is the second studio album by American industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails, released on March 8, 1994, by Nothing Records and Interscope Records in the United States and by Island Records in Europe