Prince - Come Herunterladen
Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vox] – MayteVoice ["Face The Music" Sample] – Jearlyn Steele Battle
Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vox] – Kathleen BradfordFlute – Eric LeedsKeyboards [Additional] – Ricky Peterson
Voice Actor [Uncredited Partner, Listed As: 'She Knows'] – Vanity
- Art Direction [Funeral] – J.C.Munson
- Composed By [With] – David Henry Hwang (tracks: VIII)
- Horns – New Power Generation Hornz
- Horns [New Power Generation Hornz] – Brian Gallagher, Dave Jensen, Kathy, Mike Nelson, Steve Strand
- Lead Vocals [All Lead Vox], Backing Vocals [All Background Vox] – Prince
- Mastered By – Chronic Freeze
- Mixed By [Assisted By], Engineer [Assisted By] – Kimm James, Tom Garneau, Xanex Bess
- Mixed By, Engineer – Chronic Freeze, Prince, Ray Hahnfeldt, Tom Tucker
- Musician [Players] – Mayte, Michael B., Mr. Hayes, Prince, Sonny T., Tommy Barbarella
- Photography By – Terry Gydesen
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Prince
- Programmed By – Airiq Anest
Rare release, Cover says : For promotional use only. Sale or other transfer is prohibited. Must be returned on demand of recoding company.
Recorded at [Paisley Park Studios logo] Chanhassen, MN, The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA and Larrabee Sound Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
© 1994 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in USA
2-sided 8-page foldout insert
No durations listed on the release.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-45700-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: 1 45700-2 SRC##01 MS2
- Label Code: 9 45700-2
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Paisley Park Studios
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Come is the fifteenth studio album by American recording artist Prince. It was released on August 16, 1994 by Warner Bros. At the time of its release, Prince was in a public dispute with his then-record company, Warner Bros. The album would be Prince's final Warner Bros. album under his name. For the remainder of his contract with the company, his name would be represented by the Love Symbol, and he would be referred to as The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. Prince: Come - Album Review 1994. Come is widely known as one of Prince's sexiest albums, but there's a lot more beneath the surface. Come and hear free to Prince Come Come, Space and more. 10 tracks 48:40. Discover more music, conce. Prince - Come 1994. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Prince - Come 1994. Prince - Come. Prince - Space. Prince - Pheromone. Prince - Loose . Prince - Papa. Prince - Race. Prince - Dark. Album: Come. From Prince Vault. Jump to: navigation, search. 1993: The Hits, The B-Sides . There are several known unreleased early configurations of the Come album, containing additional tracks, listed in the Alternate Album Configuration section see above. The Vault: The Definitive Guide to the Musical World of Prince by Per Nilsen & jooZt Mattheij, with the UPTOWN Staff Uptown, 2004. Released August 16, 1994. Come Tracklist. Come Lyrics. Come Q&A. Producers Prince. Writers David Henry Hwang & Prince. A&R Adrian L. Miller exec. Kerry Ashby. Additional Background Vocals by Mayte. Album 1994 10 Songs. With The New Power Generation adding delicate touches of swooning jazz and mournful soul, the tender moments on Come can make your heart swell. But at its moody core, it's an album that's all about Prince abandoning himself to the hypnotic power of the groove, whether hes aiming for the dance floor Come or the bedroom the aptly named Pheromone . Released after Prince announced his retirement and his intention of never using the name Prince again, Come is something of a surprise: an album of reportedly all new material, released by Prince, not The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. After listening to Come, its purpose becomes clear - it's a record fulfilling a contract, nothing more and nothing less. Come is a rnb music album recording by PRINCE released in 1994 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. PRINCE - Come. Jazz music community with review and forums. 1 rating 0 review. Album 1994. Filed under RnB By PRINCE. Come 11:13 2. Space 4:28 3. Pheromone 5:08 4. Loose 3:26 5. Papa 2:48 6. Race 4:28 7. Dark 6:10 8. Solo 3:48 9. Letitgo 5:32 10. Orgasm 1:39. Total Time: 48:43