The Chemical Brothers - Further Herunterladen
|7||Wonders Of The Deep||5:13|
|6325301, 50999 632530 1 6||The Chemical Brothers||Further (2xLP, Album)||Parlophone, Virgin, Freestyle Dust||6325301, 50999 632530 1 6||UK & Europe||2010|
|none||The Chemical Brothers||Further (8xFile, MP3, Album, 160)||Freestyle Dust, Parlophone||none||UK & Ireland||2010|
|ASW 32530, 5099963253023||The Chemical Brothers||Further (CD, Album)||Astralwerks, Virgin||ASW 32530, 5099963253023||US||2010|
|50999 9081982 7||The Chemical Brothers||Further (CD, Album)||Gala Records , Parlophone, Freestyle Dust||50999 9081982 7||Russia||2010|
|6325302, 50999 6 32530 2 3, 50999 6 32530 2 3 INT||The Chemical Brothers||Further (CD, Album, RP, Sti)||Parlophone, Freestyle Dust, Freestyle Dust||6325302, 50999 6 32530 2 3, 50999 6 32530 2 3 INT||Europe||Unknown|
- Art Direction [Creative Direction] – Flat Nose George
- Design – Tom Hingston Studio
- Edited By – Cheeky Paul, The Chemical Brothers
- Edited By [Assisted By] – Lawrence Aldridge
- Engineer – Steve Dub, Tom Rowlands
- Mixed By – Steve Dub, The Chemical Brothers
- Performer [Played], Arranged By – Ed Simons, Tom Rowlands
- Photography By [Stills] – Jez Tozer
- Producer – The Chemical Brothers
- Theremin – Bruce Woolley
- Vocals [Additional] – Stephanie Dosen
- Written-By – Ed Simons, Ten (tracks: 3), Tom Rowlands
Published by Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
Recorded at Miloco Studios and at Rowlands Audio Research.
Additional vocals courtesy of Bella Union Records.
The track 'Another World' contains a sample from 'Santa Fe' by Krazy Kat. Virgin Records Limited and Universal Music Publishing have used all reasonable endavours to source ownership of the copyrights contained in this sample. In the event that the copyright in any element of this sample is vested in you, please contact Virgin Records Limited and/or Universal Music Publishing Limited.
The link between tracks 2 and 3 contains a spoken word sample from Forrest J. Ackerman presents Music For Robots. Virgin Records Limited has used all reasonable endavours to source ownership of the copyrights contained in this sample. In the event that the copyright in any element of this sample is vested in you, please contact Virgin Records Limited.
℗ 2010 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
© 2010 Virgin Records Ltd.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. © 2010 EMI Records Ltd.
Made in the EU/Printed in the EU
There could be a sticker on the front of jewel case which reads :
The Chemical Brothers
Including 8 astonishing new tracks
- Barcode (Text): 50999 6 32530 2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099963253023
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 6325302 AA02739-01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L574
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9727
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 6325302 AA02739-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9727
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 6325302 AA02739-01 manufactured by optical media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L574
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 9705
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd. – 50999 6 32530 2 3
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – AA02739
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Miloco Studios
Further is the seventh studio album by The Chemical Brothers, released on 14 June 2010. The album title and release date were announced on the band's official website on 30 March 2010. All 8 tracks from the album are accompanied by corresponding films, made specifically to match them, by Adam Smith and Marcus Lyall. The main character of the films is portrayed by actress Romola Garai. The woman on the album cover is aquatic athlete Jenny Godding, who also body doubled for the underwater portions of. Further - The Chemical Brothers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Chemical Brothers - Further - Full Album - 2010. Perhy Chaves. Отказаться от подписки на канал Perhy Chaves Нет. Отказаться от подписки. The Chemical Brothers. Tom Rowlands, Ed Simons. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. All 8 tracks from the album are accompanied by corresponding films, made specifically to match them, by Adam Smith and Marcus Lyal. Buy, Stream. Chemical Brothers - Further 2010. To favorites 8 Download album. Listen album. House Techno Electro House. Songs in album The Chemical Brothers - Further 2010. The Chemical Brothers - Snow. The Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity. The Chemical Brothers - Another World. The Chemical Brothers - Dissolve. The Chemical Brothers - Horse Power. The Chemical Brothers - Swoon. The Chemical Brothers - KD. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2010 Vinyl от Further на . Released June 14, 2010. Further Tracklist. Snow Lyrics. The Chemical Brothers - 2010 Further - Horse Power, Dont Think - Metuwnja, Chemical Brothers - Swoon, The Chemical Brothers - Another World . Freestyle Dust. Back when people were still figuring out what electronic dance albums were supposed to be, the Chemical Brothers worked out a durable and recognizable formula, and they stuck with it: dancefloor bangers up front, woozily expansive psychedelic tracks at the end, big-name collaborations wherever possible