Yelsy Heredia - Diego El Cigala Presenta Guantánamo Changüí Herunterladen
Lyrics By – Eva Marquez
|2||Síntomas de Alivio|
|4||Todo Es Posible|
|8||Antes Que Pase|
- Alto Saxophone – Roman Filiu
- Bongos, Percussion – Ramon El León González
- Cajón – Sabú Suárez
- Drums, Choir – Georvis Pico
- Flamenco Guitar – Diego Del Morao
- Graphics, Illustration, Design, Photography By – Azeta6
- Graphics, Liner Notes – Cigala Music
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Álvaro Mata
- Music By, Arranged By, Contrabass, Chorus, Vocals – Yelsy y Heredia
- Percussion – Changuito
- Percussion, Vocals – Carlos Mankuso
- Piano – Guillermo Rubalcaba
- Piano, Keyboards – Pepe Rivero
- Producer, Vocals – Diego El Cigala
- Tenor Saxophone – Ariel Bringuez
- Text By – José Miguel Torrente
- Viola – Lesster Mejías
- Violin – Armando García , Herbert Pérez
- Violoncello – Romany Cana
printed inner sleeves
- Barcode: 5 052498 357178
- Label Code: LC04281
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Other: WE833
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Spain S.L.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Spain S.L.
- Licensed From – Cigala Music, S.L.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Spain S.L.
- Recorded At – Cata Studios
- Mixed At – Cigala Music Studios
- Mastered At – Cigala Music Studios
- Made By – Cigala Music, S.L.
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Guantánamo Changüí. Yelsy HerediaDiego El Cigala. August 8, 2011. Sample this album. Title by Artist. Yelsy Heredia. Guantanamo Changui. Padre de la fusión del son cubano con el compás de Lebrija Jesús Quintero. Dance club & nightclub. Diego El Cigala. El País. News and media website. Diego Guerrero. Paco Montalvo. Yelsy Heredia: Camino a Maisí. 2014 TheFeelin'Club. Released on: 2014-04-01. Amy Winehouse - You know I'm no good. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Yelsy Heredia. Play artist. Play album. 27 listeners. 13 Nov 2010 8 tracks. Listen to albums and songs from Yelsy Heredia. Main Releases. Lo Nuestro En Vivo. Sabor Español - Spanish Flavour - Latino. Yelsy Heredia was born in Guantanamo, Cuba in 1978. He is one of the finest double bass players of his generation. Classically trained, from an early age he became interested in contemporary music, researching jazz, Latin Jazz and, above all, the roots music of his native Cuba. Heredia harbors a passion for changüí, the distinctive and lesser-known rhythm of his native Guantanamo, in eastern Cuba. Yelsy has worked with leading flamenco artists, including Diego el Cigala, Dorantes, Paquete, Diego del Morao, Tomatito, Isidro Muñoz, and Amaya Remedios. Yelsy says that Flamenco provides him musicality, friendships and stability. Discography